Friday, April 21, 2006
Earth Day Quiz
Answers tomorrow, on Earth Day, together with pointers to some Google goodies...
(0) What is E85?
(1) How many 16-oz bottles of bottled water does the average American consume each year?
(2) Why does Vinod Khosla (co-founding CEO of Sun Microsystems and venture capitalist extraordinaire) want California to add a new tax?
(3) Is it a coincidence that this (clickable) front-page ad from GM on nytimes.com bears colors from the Brazilian flag?
(4) Who is Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran?
(5) What is the single largest energy consuming appliance in a typical household?